I have spent most of the sunny days in my back garden with my bikini, sun cream, and Elle magazine, but for a change my girl friends and I decided to venture out on a typical Yorkshire day out.
It was pretty busy to say the school holidays hadn't even started, with children playing in rubber dinghies and couples having afternoon tea at one of few tea rooms.
![]() |
| Quite embarrassing I got stuck on the stepping stones, I blame the weight of the picnic basket. |
It cost £7 to park the car, but when split between a few people, and if you bring your own picnic, it's a cheap day out.
When the sun started to go in, we stopped off at a nearby pub, The Devonshire Arms, with the intention of having a drink and a bar snack. Unsurprisingly with my group of friends, it turned into a meal.
It was such a cute pub which was definitely worth the visit, and I recommend going if you were going to visit Bolton Abbey with it being so nearby.
To find out more about Bolton Abbey and the different things they have there, visit their website.
Hope you're all enjoying the heat!
Olivia Dee xx




No comments:
Post a Comment