Wednesday, 12 June 2013

I think it's about time I started a blog...

Finally I've found the time and motivation to start my own blog. I promised myself at the start of 2013 I had to start one, so I'm a few months later than planned. I've just finished my second year at university, so I thought now is the perfect time, with the summer ahead of me, to develop what I will see as my own personal online scrapbook. I wanted a space where I can document anything that pops into my head that I feel I need to store somewhere, whether it's for my personal reference, or to share with others. My obsession with lists, photo albums, and one too many food pictures posted on Instagram made me realise I should probably put all these things together and create a blog. If I was to define it as any, it would be a lifestyle blog, as I will be writing about many different areas instead of one main focus. But we'll see how it goes and where it takes me from here, and hopefully some of you out there will enjoy reading it!

Lots of love,
Olivia Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment