Sunday, 23 June 2013

Sunday Treats

Yesterday, my lovely mum walked an amazing 50km for Breakthrough Breast Cancer Charity. To say a massive well done and to show her proud we were of her great achievement, my sister and I made her a Sunday brunch. Obviously made enough for ourselves as well.


Poached egg, bacon, cherry tomatoes, watercress and spinach with balsamic vinegar.

My mum and I then went to the Clarins beauty room (in Debenhams) and got a free facial. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? But they were simply rewarding my mum for being a good customer. She recently bought a product and they offered 2 free 30 minute facials. I haven't had one in so long and it was such a treat. The therapist used several products, but the one I particularly liked was the 'Pure and Radiant Mask'. It was a clay based mask and felt so smooth when she put it on. She explained how you should use a mask 1-2 times a week, which is something I definitely don't do. My skin felt so much better afterwards and much softer than before. A deep cleansing mask such as this draws out the impurities in the skin and makes skin feel fresher and much cleaner.  So from now on, I am definitely going to try to use a weekly mask.

Does anyone have any others to recommend?
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

Olivia Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment