My sister and I decided to share two so we could sample more than one. We went for the seafood choices as always, and they were the two that were also recommended by the staff.
The burgers themselves were tasty, quite strange but in a good way. The prawn was the best out of the two, as the fish one came with a cheese slice and this completely ruined it in my opinion. That was what I could mainly taste and it made it seem a lot more like McDonald's than it should have been. It also covered the taste of the fish, but I guess for some people they would like the cheese and it's just down to personal preference. And I presume you can order the burger without the cheese.
The sides were all very different, which made the dish seem more exciting as obviously it's a slight change to having fries with your burger. The nori crackers were similar to prawn crackers and the slaw was my favourite out of them all and had quite a tangy taste. I can't really describe the taste of the misochup as it wasn't like anything is had before, but it was tasty nonetheless.
If you want to find out more before you try, have a look at http://www.yosushi-yoburger.com/
On the link, it also tells you the calorie content of each one. The prawn one is only 312 kcal and I felt really full after it! And it usually takes a lot of plates to fill me up. They're all £8 which I thought was too much when it first arrived compared to their other limited edition dishes such as the Ramen and bowl of Katsu Curry. But because it was so filling I didn't need much else.
Have a try of them and let me know what you think! They're available at most of their restaurants.
Olivia Dee xx





No comments:
Post a Comment