Urban Outfitters home section is my absolute favourite. I have to resist from buying something every time I go in because I know I don't technically need it when I'm on a student budget. But my inner geek came out when I found this little lunch box:
How cute?! Me and my housemates at Uni say YAY after every other word, so they appreciated it just as much as me. I know it's only a lunch box so yeah it's pretty geeky for me to get so excited about it. But my friends know I love frivolous purchase and this is just a good example of one. They had another one in Urban Outfitters, but I resisted from buying both of them... for now.
But after looking up the brand online, I found a website where they have a summer sale on and all there stock has 20% off! Everything is just too cute, here are a few of my favourite items:
The website is called Temptation Gifts and has lots of other brands available. Get the 20% off while you can!
Olivia Dee xx
No comments:
Post a Comment