I know I'm not the only one, but I really do love a pretty sweet treat. I have seen many cute creations in my time but nothing quite as unusual as the ones from The Miller's Daughter stall.
From the edible flowers, to the cute presentation on the labels, everything looked just too good to eat.
After taking a good ten minutes to decide which cake to go for, I went for the pistachio and orange cake slice (I just couldn't resist the flowers).
It tasted just as good as it looks. Moist, fruity with bits of pistachio hidden inside made it a 10/10 for sure.
All her cakes are handmade with local ingredients, and according to her gorgeous little business card, she is available for personal orders, weddings and wholesale enquiries.
Find her on Facebook or tweet her @rebecca_bakes.
She is extremely talented and I hope I see her at a food market soon!
Olivia Dee xx

No comments:
Post a Comment